Valencia Traditional Thermostatic Radiator Valve Angled 15mm
Product Code: BH014263
Manu Code: VT117-15A
Valencia Traditional Thermostatic Radiator Valve Angled 15mm is applied to many homes as it is quite famous for its reliability and enhanced performance. It is not a surprise that is employed by various installers as it provides value and offers an energy saving feature. The Bi directional flow design makes the Valencia Traditional Thermostatic Radiator Valve Angled 15mm suitable in any heating installation. And the Honeywell VT117-15a integrated radiator balancing insert retains the radiator balancing setting when the TRV and Lock shield valves are closed for decorating or cleaning.
The TRV valve should be installed to a two pipe system and have a free flow of air around the head in order to sense the temperate. According to Building Regualtions Part L1 thermostatic radiator valves should be fitted on “all radiators except in rooms with a thermostat” and as the Honeywell VT117-15a can be installed vertically or horizontally at either end of a radiator it is an ideal solution for replacing old less efficient radiator valves.
Features and Benefits
• Frost setting
• Multidirectional flow design enables it to used for all heating installations
• Acknowledges the Evohome electronic radiator head controller
• Flexible grip of TRV head with a special button for energy saving providing notifications for economical settings
• Allows for horizontal vertical mounting
• Integrated balanced radiator insert
• 6mm play on tailpiece of the radiator which provides for the varying radiator distance