Push Fit Air Admittance Valve 82-110mm White
Product Code: B4502536
Manu Code: AF110 (W)
Push-Fit Air Admittance Valve 82/110mm White is used in the sanitary pipeline system which allows the free entry of air into the system and does not let the foul gases discharge from the pipe. This is why it’s not needed that it extends outdoor rather, it is recommended that the FloPlast external air admittance valve is installed internally s debris will affect the air tightness performance of the valve.
Features and Benefits
• Keeps foul gases within the pipeline
• Push-Fit fitting 110mm / 82mm Solvent connection
• Can be used as a secondary rodding point
• FloPlast AF110 can be installed below the flood level of connected appliances
• Tested and approved for use in temperature -20° C to +60°C. Insulation is not necessary
• FloPlast are the first company in the world to be awarded the Kitemark for Air Admittance Valves. Licence number KM512474
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.