Pressure Gauge Bottom Connection 0-4 Bar
Product Code: H1602637
Manu Code: WI-557304
Altenic is known for their ranges of high quality pressure gauges, which are suitable for use in both commercial and domestic heating applications which pressure range fall within 4.0 bar. The Pressure Gauge Bottom Connection 0-4 Bar is able to identify increases or decreases in pressure within 4 Bar.
Features and Benefits
• Available with the product code Altecnic Wi557304, this pressure gauge bottom connection has a pressure range of 0 to 4 Bar
• 50mm diameter
• 1/4" male threaded bottom connection
• The minimum working temperature of -20°C
• The maximum working temperature of 90°C
• Manufactured to conform to BS EN 837-1
This pressure gauge bottom connection is ideal for use as part of a valves and multi-part equipment such as heat interfaces units, pressure reducing valves, safety relief valves and unvented hot water manifolds.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.