The Domus 41100 is a ventilation round pipe which is 1mtr long and 100mm in diameter. Its push fit configuration ensures an air tight connection that accounts for a system’s optimum working efficiency. The Prepacked Round Pipe 1 Metre long 100mm (white) complies with Part F of the Building Regulations and can be used in many domestic and commercial applications. The materials used in the construction of the Pipe are UV stable which helps to reduce colour fading.
Features and Benefits
• Air tight seal accounts for high efficiency ducting system
• The Domus 41100 attenuates the sound generated by fluid flow
• Lightweight and easy to install with its push fit design – no need for solvents or tape
• High quality makeup eliminates moisture leakage and improves heat retention and fire protection characteristics
• Complies with Part F of the Building Regulation
• Manufactured from UV stable materials to reduce colour fade
• Stable performance at working temperatures of up to 60°C
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.