The Flat channel connector 100mm (white) is a ducting solution manufactured by Polypipe Ventilation Ltd. It is used for joining two ducting flat channel pipes together in a straight line, ensuring a highly efficient and air tight ducting connection. The Domus 40020 has been robustly designed to be used in different domestic and industrial applications. The Flat channel connector is manufactured from UV stable materials with a working temperature of 60°C and is ideal for use in domestic or commercial environments.
Features and Benefits
• 110 x 54 mm
• Part F Building Regulation Compliant
• Constructed from light weight PVC material
• Easy to install push fit design
• Domus 40020 has advanced sound attenuation characteristics
• Max working temperature of 60°C
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.