The Prepacked Circular Reducer 125-100mm (white) from Polypipe Ventilation Ltd. is used for achieving a reduced fluid flow at the output, by connecting two round pipes of a ducting system. It is suitable for use in ducting systems that are installed in offices, homes, restaurants and other facilities. With its durable makeup and a non-restrictive flow profile, makes the Circular Reducer 125-100mm (white) a preferred choice of many professionals.
Features and Benefits
• Air tight seal accounts for high efficiency ducting system
• The Domus 40119 attenuates the sound generated by fluid flow
• Lightweight and easy to install with its push fit design – no need for solvents or tape
• High quality makeup eliminates moisture leakage and improves heat retention and fire protection characteristics
• Complies with Part F of the Building Regulation
• Manufactured from UV stable materials to reduce colour fade
• Stable performance at working temperatures of up to 60°C
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.