The Potable Water Expansion Vessel 12 Litre is used to control the expansion of hot water in heating systems. The vessel is filled with nitrogen, which permeates through the rubber slower than oxygen preventing the loss of pre-charge pressure and reduces the corrosion inside the vessel as nitrogen its far less reactive to steel and aluminium than oxygen.
Features and Benefits
• The maximum working pressure limit of the Altecnic PV12W is 10 Bar
• The maximum working temperature limit is 70°C
• BE EN ISO 228 female connection
• This vessel has a powder epoxy coating
• The diaphragm of this vessel is made from synthetic rubber
• Factory pre-charge of 4.0 bar
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.