Polybutylene Lay Flat Barrier Pipe Speedfit 22BPB-25C 22mm x 25mtr Coil White
Product Code: BH001670
Brand: John Guest Speedfit
Manu Code: 22BPB-25C
Aimed at making systems easy to use and increasing flexibility, polybutylene lay flat barrier pipe speedfit is an amazing choice when it comes to barrier pipes. Ideal for long runs, lay flat barrier pipes make joisting for cable an easy task due to its soft and flexible pipe material.
Also, polybutylene lay flat barrier pipe speedfit is an easy option to handle unlike the alternatives offered elsewhere in the market. Once it is removed from the coil, the pipe abides by the definition of ‘lay flat’ by remaining straight. The pipe easily retains its shape and position without any difficulty.
The 5 layers of pipe, which has a centre of oxygen barrier, prevents the ingress of air in the system. This reduces the impact of corrosion on the metal components of a system.
The low thermal conductivity of polybutylene lay flat barrier pipe speedfit makes it a cool container when carrying hot water, making it safe to handle and touch. However, it has to be noted that the JG Speedfit pipe inserts must be used.
• It is easy to handle and doesn’t risk burning of skin
• It lays flat and easily retains its position
• Manufactured in compliance with the British Standards BS7291: Parts 2 and Class S
• It is ideal for central heating systems
• Ideal for cabling through the joists
• Non toxic and free from the use of lead
• Safe and light in weight
• Polybutylene material is used for extra flexibility and control
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.