Polybutylene Lay Flat Barrier Pipe 10mm x 50 Metre Coil White
Product Code: BH012940
Brand: John Guest Speedfit
Manu Code: 10BPB-50C Lay Flat
The Polybutylene Lay Flat Barrier Pipe 10mm x 50 Metre Coil White is very flexible, making the system very easy to handle and install. Ideally used for longer runs through joists where a softer pipe material is preferred. When the pipe is removed for the coil it remains straight and ‘lays flat’ with no issues with the pipe trying to coil back into place.
Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit the Polybutylene Lay Flat Barrier Pipe 10mm x 50 Metre Coil White is made up of 5 layers, the centre of which is a coloured oxygen barrier which prevents the ingress of air into the system, which reduces the corrosion effects on metal components.
Note: JG Speedfit pipe inserts MUST be used with the JG Speedfit Layflat Pipe
Features and Benefits
• 50m long x 10mm diameter
• Manufactured and kitemarked to BS7291: parts 2 and Class S
• Conforms to WRAS and BBA standards
• Polybutylene material used for extra flexibility, softness and lightweight
• Lays and stays flat with ultra flexibility
• 5 layer construction with coloured oxygen barrier in the inner most layer
• Lead free and non-toxic
• Award winning manufacturer JG Speedfit’s guarantee of quality. (tests and approval)
• Low thermal conductivity – safer to touch when carrying hot water
Speedfit pipes & fittings can be used with:
– Copper pipe to BS EN 1057
– Speedfit Barrier Pipe to BS7291.
Speedfit fittings cannot be used on stainless steel pipe.
Speedfit products are designed and manufactured under a fully integrated system assessed by B.S.I. to BS EN ISO9001. They are approved by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme and BBA. Speedfit ‘PEM’, ‘PSE’ and ‘SFM’ Fittings and Speedfit Barrier Pipe are kitemarked to BS7291 Parts 1, 2 and 3, Class S (Licence No. KM39767).
Mains fed and indirect cold water systems
– Vented and unvented hot water systems
– Vented and sealed central heating systems
DO NOT USE FOR Gas, fuel oil or compressed air applications.
The strictest control is maintained by virtue of the fact that design and manufacture is carried out in modern purpose-built manufacturing centres in west London and at Maidenhead in Berkshire.
Maintaining control over the whole process from initial tool design and tool making through to final assembly and testing ensures that only products of the highest quality are produced.
The company believe that it is this commitment to quality that has led to it receiving awards from many of the world’s leading testing and approvals organisations.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.