Pipe Insulation 28 x 19mm Per 2 metre Length
Product Code: BH014922
Manu Code: PF28192C
One of the common plumbing concerns includes the decreased efficiency of heating and plumbing systems along with the damage of pipes situated outside. However this problem could be easily solved with a one-step solution, insulation. The Climaflex PF28192C is a Pipe Insulation (28 x 19mm per 2 metre) which protects the pipes from external damages such as extreme weather conditions, friction, mould, rot, etc.
Features and Benefits
• Available in enhanced thermal conductivity preventing heat loss to a great extent (grade approved by Energy Action Grants Agency)
• Thermal conductivity: 0.034 W/mK at 0°c
• Approved by, and exceeding the required quality & design of, BSI (BS 7523: 1991)
• Ideal for pipes located in confined structures
• Non-hydroscopic product, also odourless and free from rot
• Durable product
• Class P polyethylene pipe insulation
• Complies with Byelaw 49 for the quality and design (thinner wall thickness)
• Ease of application
The Pipe Insulation 28 x 19mm per 2 metre Length has a convenient slit which makes it way to cover the pipes. The insulation has an advanced feature of thinner wall thickness that enhances the thermal conductivity, giving the product an edge over others. Being an eco friendly choice (zero reading on global Warming Potential), the insulation is a safe and durable choice.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.