To ensure appropriate safety, the building regulations require the concerned authorities to have an operating fire valve. A Fire valve 95 Degree Tip 3M can perform this task by shutting off the oil supply to the property in case of an emergency so that the oil is prevented from fuelling the fire.
The Fuelstop TFV was the first capillary operated firevalve which incorporates, as part of the reset mechanism, a shut off facility. The Atkinson FVC-950310 Firevalve is supplied with 10mm tube nuts and olives as standard on the 3/82 size which allows an economical and time saving installation.
TRV Firevalve 95 Degree has exceptional reliability down to the high build quality, design and by using the latest technology the most common causes of failure and nuisance trips are eliminated.
Features, Benefits & Specifications
• Temperature range: 86°C to 75°C
• Conforms to BS 5410
• Certified by OFTEC for standard OFS E101: 1996
• Conforms to BS 5410 Part 1, 1997
• Brass body with tube nuts of 10 mm
• Flow rate: 180 litres per hour (at 1.2m head)
• Suitable for use with suction or gravity head system – 0.8 bar vacuum / 3 bar positive head
• Manufactured I the UK with serial numbers allowing for both manufacturing and component traceability
The Fire valve 95 Degree Tip 3M can be used with both class C and D fuels. Moreover, they also work well with LPG. In the case of an overheat as a result of burning appliances, an Atkinson FVC-950310 fire valve product will go in the automatically safety shut off mode, saving the property from fire by cutting off the fuel supply. Apart from its usage in the oil pipe work of buildings, the product can also be used in boiler appliances as well.