The Philmac 86003 copper connection kit 25 x 22mm in the Philmac series is designed to establish a superior connection between metric and imperial polyethylene. This product is approved by WRAS and rated by PN16. With a 50 year lifecycle, this product is designed to offer premium performance and impressive results. It comes preassembled to save your time and efforts. And when it comes to disassembly, it is also quite easy.
Features and Benefits
• Approved by WRAS
• Pre-assembled to offer easy installation and use
• Easy to disassemble
• Imperial pipes such as BS 1972/3284 and IRS 135 Heavy Gauge do not require any inserts
• Highly durable and long lasting liners
• Protects pipe seal and pipes from damage
• Delivers optimal performance
• Minimises pipe twist
• 50 year lifecycle
• PN16 rated
• Ideal for use with copper connection kits and IRS 134 normal gauge
• Improves the connection efficiency between metric and imperial polyethylene
The Philmac 86003 copper connection kit 25 x 22mm is a highly durable and efficient connection kit. Apart from establishing an uninterrupted connection between metric and imperial polyethylene, this product also keeps pipes from twisting. Design to fit the needs of customers, this connection kit is super easy to install. You don’t need to prepare for pipe installation as the kit comes preassembled, ready to be installed.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.