Compression Fitting Tank Connector 22mm
Product Code: H1504223
Manu Code: PHGCM2060 318530
When you need to draw water safely from a cistern, you need to connect a pipe to the cistern with the help of a connector that does not allow water to leak. This Compression Fitting Tank Connector will do the job for you. One benefit of using this 22 mm Compression fitting Tank Connector 22mm or tank coupler is that you can use either plastic or copper pipes with it.
Features and Benefits
• WRAS approved
• Easy to install and does not require any soldering or the application of heat to seal it in place
• Manufactured to EN1254 standard
• Perfect if you require a quick system build
• Can use this connector in hot or cold water systems
• 100% recyclable
• This product can tolerate high pressure vibrations and performs under vacuum conditions
Ideal for both domestic and industrial use, this connector can be fitted by slipping the pipe into the fitting and tightening the nut over the compression ring. This is enough for a watertight connection and does not require heat or solder.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.