Compression Fitting Tank Connector 15mm
Product Code: H1504238
Manu Code: PHGCM2040 318528
This Compression Fitting Tank Connector 15mm or tank coupler is a fully recyclable and WRAS approved fitting used to allow water to be drawn from a cistern through either cooper or plastic pipe system. The compression fitting makes this a quick and easy item to use without the need of heat and solder.
Features and Benefits
• WRAS approved
• Manufactured to conform to the EN1254 Specification
• Can be used for both cold and hot plumbing systems
• Does not require any heat or soldering in order to create leakage-free, watertight seals
• Suits well to industrial applications due to its high tolerance to the pressure vibrations and the vacuum conditions
• This product is robust and can be installed easily
• Available in sizes 15mm, 22mm and 28mm
In order to create a watertight seal, simply put the nut and the compression ring onto the 15 mm pipe, and slide it onto the tank coupler. Then use a spanner to tighten the nut. And that’s it!
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.