Compression Fitting Straight Connector 15mm
Product Code: H1504208
Manu Code: PHGCM0080 318025
The Compression Fitting Straight Connector 15mm Compression fittings are used in hot and cold plumbing systems to join two pieces of the same size pipe together. The compression fittings are ideal to use as they are quick and easy to install as there is no need for heat or solder, perfect when a quick system build is required.
Features and Benefits
• Available in the sizes 10mm, 15mm, 22mm and 28mm
• Quick and easy to use
• WRAS approved
• Fully recyclable
• Ideal for quick system builds
• No need for heat or solder
• For use on either hot or cold systems
• Can be used to connect both plastic or copper
• Manufactured to EN1254 Specification
• High tolerance to pressure vibration and vacuum conditions
• Don't require any heat or solder for fitting, simply tighten the nuts over the pipe
The Compression Fitting Straight Connector 15mm has a high tolerance to pressure vibration and vacuum conditions lends itself to use for industrial and commercial applications as well as residential situations. Simple to use all that is needed is to slip the nut over the pipe, insert the compression ring. Slip the pipe into the fitting and simply tightly secure the nut.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.