Compression Fitting Brass Blanking Disc 22mm
Product Code: BH012066
Manu Code: PHGCM2220 324239
If you need to cap off the water supply, this Compression Fitting Brass Blanking Disc 22mm does the job efficiently. With its tapered design it replaces the olive in fittings to 100% cap of the water supply. This component can be used with both cold and hot plumbing systems and is perfect when you are in a hurry and need to build the system quickly as there is no need for heat or soldering.
Important note: You should use this disc with a compression fitting only.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured to comply with the EN1254 standard
• For use with both copper and plastic pipework systems
• Used in both cold and hot plumbing systems
• This Compression Fitting Brass Blanking Disc 22mm is WRAS-approved
• The tapered design of the disc allows for a leakage-free seal
• Works well under vacuum conditions and can handle pressure vibrations making it useable in industrial and commercial situations
To install the blanking disc, add the nut onto the pipe of your choice (copper or plastic), replace the olive with the disc and slide it into the compression fitting. Tighten the nut with a spanner. You do not need to heat the connection or solder it to create a seal.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.