Now say goodbye to your roof leakage woes with McAlpine’s Aluminum Roof Flashing (18in x 18in) that offers a high grade protection to your roofing systems against water penetration. The McFlash has been designed to be installed on flat roofs or inclined systems that may pitch up to 45 degrees. The aluminum sheeting used in the manufacture of McAlpine RS1 has been produced and tested as per robust British standards. The rubber collar further reinforces the ability of the aluminum roof flashing to prevent water from infiltrating the roofing system.
Features and Benefits
• A full coverage of 18 in x 18 in
• Easy to install
• Superior protection as compared to the traditional lead roof slates
• It is designed to be used with flue pipes from condensing boilers
• Manufactured from high grade aluminum to British Standards
• Collar die-formed to flashing and manufactured from synthetic rubber to British Standards
McApline have the philosophy to manufacture and design its products to the highest of possible standards but at the same time to remain competitive within the market. As technology continues to improve and customer demands and expectations change McApline continue to innovate, with their range now including Shower and Floor Gullies, WC connectors, Traps, Plastic and Chrome waste pipe Fittings, Air Admittance valves and much more.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.