Plumbstock is part of the Ridgeon Group and we are passionate about our people and nurture our staff members to ensure that they reach their full potential. At Plumbstock it isn’t just about having a job; it’s about building a career. We believe work is something that should be rewarding and enjoyable and we attempt to engage, recognise and reward our employees for their valued dedication to the Ridgeon Group.
The Ridgeon Group has been a family run business for over 100 years, and we promote that family ethic within our organisation by helping to provide a healthy work life balance. We aim to uphold our five key company values which are to be ethical, enterprising, supportive, straight forward and trustworthy which we believe apples to the how we treat our customers as well as our staff.
Here are our colleague benefits:
- Perkbox, a rewards and benefits platform
- Company bonus scheme
- 22 days annual leave increased to up to 25 after 5 years’ service
- Colleague discount at all Ridgeon Group brands
- Contributory pension plan with autoenrollment after 3 months service
- Free Life Assurance after a qualifying period
- Colleague Recognition Awards
- Colleague assistance programme which includes a 24 hour confidential support helpline available for any and all personal/family issues
- Company sick pay scheme after qualifying period
- Optional health cash plan
- Match funding paid out to colleagues who raise money for their chosen charity of up to £250
- Gifts given to colleagues for occasions such as weddings or retirements
- Optional health assessment every 2 years
Apply for a position at Plumbstock
Email Plumbstock by clicking here.
Attach your CV along with your contact details.
We will contact you by return.