90 Degree Flexible Pan Connector (215-415mm)
Product Code: K5802867
Manu Code: WC-CON8F
The 90 Degree Flexible Pan Connector (215-415mm), designed and manufactured under stringent conditions at McAlpine’s advanced factory, has a 97-107mm and a 4 inch/110mm outlet, a 90 degree bendable EC connector, and the outlet fits inside the 4 inch/110mm of the PVC-U’s diameter and cast iron soil pipe.
The 90 Degree Flexible Pan Connector (215-415mm) is an innovative design, mainly used in the fitting of WC pans, particularly to create tighter low level connections. You can use the McAlpine WC-CON8F when making repairs and renovations to your property.
Features and Benefits
• The 97-107mm inlet suits all types of pan spigots
• Grey drain connector (4”/110mm x 4”/110mm) with “O” seal socket connects with pipes to BS 4514, 1 1/2 inch universal pipe boss, and blanking cap, measuring the same
• Suitable for renovations, domestic repair, and maintenance work
• No sediment build up in the flex
• Complies with DIN 1389-2 and BS 5627: 1984
• Banking cap included
• “O” seal socket
• LGA approved
• Finned seal spigot used to connect an internal connection to plastic, clay, or cast iron pipes
McApline have the philosophy to manufacture and design its products to the highest of possible standards but at the same time to remain competitive within the market. As technology continues to improve and customer demands and expectations change McApline continue to innovate, with their range now including Shower and Floor Gullies, WC connectors, Traps, Plastic and Chrome waste pipe Fittings, Air Admittance valves and much more.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact your local Plumbstock branch
*To Order items are available within 5 to 7 working days. If availability is longer we will contact you.